- Our 2 patios are the modern version of the traditional inner courtyards, the real symbol of a moroccan town house. It is cool in the summer and protected from the cold wind in the winter. Guests can enjoy a dip in the small pool or shadows under a tree.
- We have, in a second courtyard, a lush garden and an outdoor fireplace. For a special event, we can even transform the patio into a 1001 night dreams with musiciens, berberian carpets and more local dishes than you can count. All while we display old movies on the wall behind the pool.
- At daytime the top terrace is our favourite place to read and to relax. You will find sunbeds, a hammac, a tent and an outdoor shower. When the evening prayers are echoing through the Medina, it becomes magical!
- On special evening, a drink can be served to guests, enabling exchanges of the day’s accomplishments and to get ideas on what to do next. We usually join in as well, as we do not like to miss the sunset, nor the great local wines, nor your company.
- Dinner, on the terrace and under the stars, is possible. We have a big table surrounded by flowering jasmin and candles to make it special. And you will get a private chef that will make you discover the best of the moroccan cuisine through a tasting menu.
- Lunch is a la carte. We propose a variety of fresh seasonal moroccan and european dishes, made by our creative chef. Lunch is served wherever and whenever you want. It can be on the top terrace, in the restaurant, in the patio...you pick the perfect spot for you.
- Riad 144 has a private hammam as well as a dedicated room for massages. The rituals are taken care of by our local experts. Concerning the hammam, an expert will come and will give you a typical moroccan treatment for 44 minutes.
- If you like sport, please enjoy our complimentary fitness room with running carpet, crosscountry and weights. Yoga Mats are also available for free for sunrise session on the terrace!